It's often said that change is the only constant in life. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past and present are certain to miss the future. The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing ones attitude.
Organizations and people that don't embrace change are bound to lose ground and stagnate. When you are anxiously anticipating a change--or in the midst of a challenging one--grab a mask and one of these quotes to help you through it all.
- The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking. -Albert Einstein
- Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts. -Arnold Bennett
- Change is inevitable. Change is constant. -Benjamin Disraeli
- When you're finished changing, you're finished. -Benjamin Franklin
- The price of doing the same old thing is far higher than the price of change. -Bill Clinton
- The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress. -Charles Kettering
- If you don't like change, you will like irrelevance even less. -General Eric Shinseki
- Change means that what was before wasn't perfect. People want things to be better. -Esther Dyson
- Resistance at all cost is the most senseless act there is. -Friedrich Durrenmatt
- If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living. -Gail Sheehy
Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
Mask protection and face covering